One Stop Guard Shop E. M. Wade Creations

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FuzziBunz OS

First off I love, love, love FuzziBunz diapers.  Out of our current stash they are the ones I can get the best fit on K.  They have 2 separate rows of snaps, one row at the waist and one at the legs/hips, so you can adjust each independently to get a good fit (we have problems with some other brands fitting at the legs, but then being too big around the waist, especially in the front).

http://fuzzibunz.com/

Up until now we've only used the sized version and I love them.  Well K is getting to the point where he might outgrow his current size in the next couple months so I was going to order some in the next size up to have one hand.  I kept going back and forth between getting the mediums in the perfect size diaper or just try out one of their one sized diapers.  In the end after hearing good things about the OS version I went ahead and ordered one.

It arrived yesterday, luckily as I was doing diaper laundry so I was able to throw it in the wash.  I tried it out today and love it!  I told J we might just have to get more of the OS instead of the mediums.
Now what makes these OS diapers different is that instead of having rows of snaps to adjust the rise, they have buttonhole elastic in the legs, so you just tighten and loosen the elastic as needed.  I tend to have issues of snaps coming unsnapped as I try to pull them up tight, won't have that problem with the FB's since their are no snaps.

Now just to figure out how to get some more........

No comments:

Post a Comment